Fully automatic recording of thanks to the high-resolution and the revolutionary digital technology! crack displacements, air temperature and humidity crack analysis sensor system CMOSens®
With the Rissfox Mini, you get one of the most advanced miniature data loggers of our time. In its shock-resistant and watertight housing it combines , an air temperature sensor and air humidity sensor, a RISC microcontroller, memory for up to 64000 measuring values and a real-time clock into an enormously powerful analysis system.
The fully calibrated crack sensor which can be connected to the system is characterised by especially easy handling, small dimensions and high precision. After the easy installation of the analysis sensor over the crack, the measuring system either starts automatically the measuring task previously programmed on the PC or is activated without contact via a magnetic switch. The data logger then records the measuring data at a freely adjustable rhythm.
The integrated high-speed crack monitoring allows reliable and precise detection of even shortest crack vibrations. Together with the climate sensors, comprehensive and meaningful measuring data are available after a short while. The fully calibrated intelligent sensor for temperature and humidity is characterised in particular by its optimised long-time stability, high precision, reliability and extremely fast response time of less than 3 seconds. Laborious re-calibration is not necessary, because the sensor can simply be replaced directly on site if need be. The batteries (AA) integrated in the data logger supply the system with power for up to two years and can be replaced easily at any time.
® The data logger is programmed and evaluated with the under Microsoft Windows 98, NT, Me, 2000 or XP. After connecting the Rissfox Mini to the computer via a PC interface cable, the system can be read out or configured immediately
The fields of application of the Rissfox Mini are almost unlimited and range from building monitoring and damage assessment to structural condition analysis and monument protection to preventive maintenance, research and development etc.
- Data memory for 16000 readings integrated (optional memory for up to 64000 readings)
- Storing rhythm freely adjustable (1 sec. to 24 hrs.)
- Freely programmable fully automatic start/stop operation or endless loop storage
- Real-time clock and real-time calender integrated
- Measuring range of the crack sensor: 10 mm
- Resolution of the crack sensor: 2,5 0,0025mm
- High-speed crack monitoring with up to 100 Hz
- Sensor zeroing and start via magnetic switch
- Optional air temperature and humidity sensor
- No calibration of the climate sensors necessary
- Measuring range: -20°C / 70°C and 0%rH / 100%rH μm=
- Resolution of the climate sensors: 0.1°C / 0.1%rH
- Measuring tolerance: up to < 0.3°C / < 1.8%rH
- Automatic min./max. monitoring for gapless registration of extreme climatic values
- Alarm output for SMS alarm, acoustic alarm, …
- Numerous other external sensors available
- Calibration certificates available on request
- Data preserved even without batteries
- AA batteries can be replaced at any time
- Battery lifetime up to two years
- Shock-resistant / watertight data logger housing
- Wall-mounting possible (screws concealed)
- Data logger dimensions: 88x120x50mm (HxWxD)
Rissfox Mini incl. crack and climate sensors
Data logger system incl. crack, air temperature, air humidity sensor and accessories as well as data memory for 16000 readings
Rissfox Mini incl. crack sensor
Data logger system incl. crack sensor and accessories as well as data memory for 16000 readings